A promise to do or give something, to be loyal to something or someone. The attitude of someone who works very hard to accomplish something or support a cause, organization, or issue.
What makes a committed student government?
- Set clear goal and objectives.
- Outline a time frame for accomplishments and projects.
- Pursue difficult projects to their completion.
- Provide additional resources and opportunities to groups whose requests cannot be fulfilled.
- Facilitate goal setting for student government as a whole.
- Monitor the progress of the organization’s objective achievement.
- Maintain an awareness of your positions responsibilities throughout the year.
- Attend student government events outside your typical purview.
- Reach out to constituents on social media, at events, and on campus.
- Publicly post your goals, initiatives, plan for implementation, and your progress toward accomplishment.