the act of working with another group to create, produce, or implement a plan, event, or policy initiative.
What makes for a collaborative student government?
- Maintain regular contact with other student organizations.
- Invite other campus groups, departments, faculty, staff, and student organizations to participate in relevant events or initiatives.
- Connect with the executive board of other student organizations to share concerns, generate ideas, and create joint initiatives or events.
- Foster collaboration between different branches or positions within student government.
- Solicit feedback from campus partners on all initiatives and legislation that may create change outside student government.
- Engage students from the wider university community in debates or initiatives.